cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

series links favourite programs

cc1970
On our wavelength

Hi

I wish Virgin TV 360 had a way to remember your favourite TV series like they did when I had Sky Q.  Been with VM for 18 months and happy with their setup but theres a couple of things that really are annoying.  Firstly, not being able to pause the mini box longer than a minute or so and secondly if you watch a series and it finishes, my old Sky box would record the series when the new one starts to air without setting it to record.  Thats a few series that I  used to watch on sky and when you see an advert for it on the tv by the time you go to record it its either finished or  you can't get it cos its in SKY UHD or something 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

Hi cc1970,

If you want to pause for longer on a mini box you need to press record so it records on the main box and then watch it as a recording, just make sure the main box is set to fast start or active start.

If you set a series link using the advanced options selecting new only or from this episode onwards should then record any new series, new works for me.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

Hi cc1970,

If you want to pause for longer on a mini box you need to press record so it records on the main box and then watch it as a recording, just make sure the main box is set to fast start or active start.

If you set a series link using the advanced options selecting new only or from this episode onwards should then record any new series, new works for me.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

TV360's series links should be sticky between series. If you want to pause a programme on the mini-box for longer than the ~4 minute buffer, you should set it to record and "live stream" the recording.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks