Menu
awaymageordie
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

pairing 2 remotes to virgin 360 box

hi is there any way that it is possible to pair 2 remote controls to a virgin 360 box. tried to pair using the normal processes but will only pair with one of the remotes.

thanks

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: pairing 2 remotes to virgin 360 box

Unfortunatly this is not possible AYM, you could get a harmony remote as thay uses IR commands and can be used at the same time as the 360 as it doesn't require pairing 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
awaymageordie
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hi thanks for this. disappointed new system doesn't support 2 remotes as previous one did. 

0 Kudos
awaymageordie
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

would you know if the One For All Smart Control 5 would be compatible with the virgin 360 system. The website indicates that it can be used with a virgin media box.

thanks

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I would say there would be a good chance it will,as they can nornally be setup to function as many devices, you would need to try different configs but I can't make any guarantees. Does anyone on here have once of the all in one remotes  

awaymageordie
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks- website indicates it should be ok but it would be good if anyone had successfully used it. 

0 Kudos
paul0363
Rising star
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Can't confirm if the One-For-All works but the Logitech Harmony remotes definitely do.  You need to set them up as a "Ziggo Mediabox Next" though as the TV360 hasn't made it to their code list yet (the Ziggo box is identical to the TV360). 

The All for One website doesn't seem to say which Virgin boxes their remotes control - the V6/TiVo codes are different to the 360's. It may only be V6's and TiVos.

0 Kudos
awaymageordie
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hi thanks for the info- much appreciated.

0 Kudos
CL123
Just joined
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I know this is a bit late, but may be useful for people in the future

I have a virgin TV 360 and I wanted a second remote - from an HDMI extender in a different room

I bought the OneForAll URC7125 and it works fine. I used the SimpleSet setup process went for the Ziggo manufacturer and it just worked.