cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not recording itv

theamelany
Joining in

it won't record itv or itv+1 , emmerdale, catch up doesn't work, neither does the itvx app via virgin, works fine via chromecast though. other channels tape fine, some other itv programs taped, last weekend, nothing seems to have moved time slot. have tried restarting broadband and the box

9 REPLIES 9

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi theamelany, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been facing with your recordings, we will do all we can to help. 

Can you please confirm if you only have this issue with Emmerdale or are other programmes also experiencing the same issue?

Also , if you have more than one box with us, does this issue occur on them. 

Let us know and we will do all we can to help.

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi,

The only things we try to tape on itv or emmerdale and britians got talent (that tapes fine) , its very odd. No just one box, tried tape it on itv+1 instead still get error messages, but itvx /catch up wont run it either. But if I use itvx via chromecast not virgin works fine.

Hey @theamelany,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

What I would like to do to investigate this further with you is invite you in for a quick private message which I will send to you shortly.

If you have not used our private message system before you can access it via the little purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

theamelany
Joining in

help , nothing will record. there is plenty of room of the disk , nothing saved on it. 

it's a 360 box, it will not pause , rewind or record live tv either. planned recordings show as planned.

no error message as such just the red exclaimation mark saying failed. been rebooted several times to no avail, rebooted the hub , diagnostics say everything is fine.

box serial number is 3c36e4-e0sstb-003848439802 according to system, but on the box itself it says 19dzpgtmt7je, (spoke briefly to someone on whatsapp who said you needed this)

Hi theamelany,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you have been facing issues with your 360 box, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see you have spoken to us, were you able to get the issue resolved?

Regards

Paul.

again nothing will tape at all any channel, itx still won't run, the drive is not full , nothing on it. tries to record but just get red exclaimation mark saying failed, 

Sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing @theamelany 

To best look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

no nothing has been done, still same issue persist

No problem at all @theamelany 

Please let me know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs