Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

non recorded program showing as recorded.

Hi guys hope you are well. got a small problem on my new horizon 360 box. my mum likes her impact wrestling on the channel 5 star. But a strange recording has shown up on a channel called premier sport hd 2 which we don't subscribe to. I cant delete this program all it asks to do is subscribe to the channel which I dont want to do just to remove a recording. ive done a system reset but it is still there. Any ideas how to get rid of it please?IMG_01541.jpg 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: non recorded program showing as recorded.

Hi patrickk,

Impact Wrestling have a new contract with Freesports HD and Premier Sports. impact-wrestling-signs-uk-tv-deal-with-premier-sports/ 

In the UK, Premier Sports is available on Virgin TV and the Premier Player from £9.99 per month.

FreeSports is available on Virgin TV (552) as well as Freeview (64)

I'm afraid I don't know how to remove the Premier Sports 2 listing, but would think unless you press the red button to subscribe to it then it wouldn't be recorded/charged.

It looks like the Premier sports 2 is for pay Per Views.

This new partnership allows IMPACT fans watch to tune into FreeSports every Wednesday at 10pm completely free while also being able to enjoy IMPACT PPV events live on Premier Sports from just £9.99 a month.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply newapollo looks as though we're just have to ignore it for now as i don't fancy signing up just to remove a program and also just for the impact wrestling itself as we don't watch much sport anyway . surmising from the link it looks like 5 star will be losing impact wrestling somtime in the future then. thank you for taking the time to answer.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Your mum will still be able to view Impact Wrestling when it leaves 5star as it will still be available on the Freesports channel which is available for free on all VM packages,

She can watch or record tonight at 10pm on the Freesports channel,

IMPACT’s October calendar looks like this:

Weds Oct 7, 10pm: IMPACT! new episode on FreeSports

Weds Oct 14, 10pm: IMPACT! new episode on FreeSports

Weds Oct 21, 10pm: IMPACT! new episode on FreeSports

Saturday night Oct 24 from 1am: BOUND FOR GLORY – LIVE! – on Premier Sports

Weds Oct 28, 10pm: IMPACT! new episode on FreeSports

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Newapollo thank you for the information in your reply you've made mum a happy woman again! ( she might be a pensioner but loves wrestling lol).
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just a little update the non recorded program that i couldn't remove has now disappeared completely without me doing anything. Dunno if it was a glitch or not but glad its gone anyway.
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi again patrickk,

That's good news. Thanks for the update.

Hope your mum doesn't try and hit the wrestlers with her handbag. My gran used to when she went to the town hall to watch them lol

Dave

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

he he given half the chance I think she would although she did use to go to see the wrestling at the local leisure centre but no handbag were involved as i remember lol
0 Kudos