Menu
andytown
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new box - account retrieval error CS1011

New 360 box is saying that it can't find my account details. with code CS1011.

It worked perfectly for 3 days. Virgin had not sent a mini box which arrived yesterday. However activating the mini box stopped the main box working. (for definite)    

Last night it was stuck on setting up your channels 100:70.  Talking to Virgin they made sure box boxes were activated and said the setting up channels message may take an hour to go. Still the same this morning, so i reset the box, but now I just get this Cs1011 error. 

Can anyone advise? It has to be some sort of account/activation issue surely. Too much of a coincidence that the main box stopped working the instant the mini box started working!

0 Kudos
Vicwit
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: new box - account retrieval error CS1011

I’ve got the same problem. Installed our broadband and tv yesterday. Broadband working fine but tv has ‘account retrieval error CS1011’. Did you have any luck fixing yours? 

0 Kudos
andytown
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes. Usual Virgin. When you get through to someone that knows what they are doing it's fine, but getting past the first tier of assistance is a frustration.

It was exactly what I thought, just needed the correct boxes activating as the main and mini ones, and signal sending. 

Once through to the right person he sorted it in no time. 

0 Kudos
Kayleighmj
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mine is doing the exact same. Spoken to maybe 8 -9 people who keep passing me back and forward to each other.

0 Kudos