Xfiles52
Joining in

🤔

6 REPLIES 6

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can’t record radio on the TV 360.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Using your mobile number as a username perhaps isn’t the best idea…

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Xfiles52,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums.

As @Ernie_C has advised, I'm afraid that it's not possible to record radio via your TV box. Apologies.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Pollyp40
Dialled in

Having recently "upgraded" to360 myself, I have just discovered that radio listings are missing and programs can no longer be recorded.

There're so many negatives to this "upgrade" I am really regretting it.

@Pollyp40 wrote:

Having recently "upgraded" to360 myself, I have just discovered that radio listings are missing and programs can no longer be recorded.

There're so many negatives to this "upgrade" I am really regretting it.

I agree it is a backward step but I think Virgin expect you to go the BBC Sounds app and find your programme there. Some of them are available for a year.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Nothing to do with VM here. Everything to do with VMs parent company, Liberty Global who have imposed their TV platform on us. LGs Horizon platform firmware is not designed for radio recording. Indeed it was not initially designed to record to a hard disk & required modification to satisfy broadcaster rules in the UK & Eire. In all other countries programmes are recorded to cloud storage & not held locally at all.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks