Menu
mikeymikey
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

error code cs2200

i have 3 V6.  unable to play recordings from other V6. getting error code cs2200. STB has been rebooted. any ideas? 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: error code cs2200

Hi mikeymikey,

Sorry to see you are having problems with one of your boxes. As per virgin-tv-error-codes/cs2200-contactus  you need to call VM

have the V6 boxes been updated to the new TV360? 

Have you tried rebooting the main box and the one that's got the problems at the same time so they can try and relink?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi again mikeymikey,

As an afterthought, assuming to you do have the TV360 installed then you need to have the main TV360 switched on and not in standby for the other boxes to  be able to see and play recording from the main box.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When I have had that error, I have had to reboot all the boxes to fix it

0 Kudos
mikeymikey
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

everything seems to be working fine today. must have been a blip 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update mikeymikey,

That sounds like good news. Fingers crossed you have no further problems.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

0 Kudos