0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: error 1011

Hi ericstv,

The virgin-tv-error-codes/cs1011-contactus  error is an account retrieval error, the box possibly hasn't been activated yet.

Try a reboot but if that fails you'll need to contact VM by calling 150 from a Virgin phone, or 0345 454 1111 which is included in most network call rates.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@newapollo wrote:

Try a reboot but if that fails you'll need to contact VM by calling 150 from a Virgin phone, or 0345 454 1111 which is included in most network call rates.

All 03 numbers are landline numbers. Whatever you pay for a call to 01 or 02 prefixed numbers, you'll pay for 03 prefixes too. If that means an inclusive call bundle, the same applies.

It's an Ofcom requirement which applies to all telecoms providers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @ericstv,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some connection issues with your TV Box!

Can you keep us updated on this issue and let us know if you're still experiencing the same problem?

As suggested by @newapollo, the TV Error Code page is very helpful when identifying TV occurring issues. Did the reboot that they suggested help with this issue?

Please keep us updated so we can help further if needed.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos