cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cs2002

dhumphris
Joining in

keep getting this message up on my TV. also the box is lagging; when using the remote control it takes a while to register the clicks, the TV guide doesn't show the  channel icons and it won't playback certain recordings or start shows from the beginning when selected. 

Have reset hub and box. Says no Etherley connection but all cables connected and when doing status check online, says all is running okay with no issues. 

5 REPLIES 5

dhumphris
Joining in

*ethernet connection 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey dhumphris,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV services at the moment. I have looked into this on our system and cannot see any current errors, are you still having the issues or have they now been resolved since you posted?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Still having issues. today won't play Netflix, has signed me out of my youtube account and won't play recorded programmes. Have reset the box a few times and it will work temporarily and then start doing this again. 

Thanks in advance for your help.

Now won't run any apps and has error code CS2400

Hi @dhumphris 

Thanks for coming back to us. Has this been resolved since posting?

If not, you say you've done a reset, do you mean a reboot as a reset should remove all recordings. 

How's the box connected to the internet, wired/wireless? If it's wireless, can you try it wired, to see if this fixes it?

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill