cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel lost delivery

y_keith
Joining in

Upgraded to TV360 as part of recontracting. Delivery due yesterday from Yodel, had to chase for tracking info. No updates at all yesterday. Today got full tracking. Got down to my delivery next and then apparantly my package was delivered to my porch. I dont have a porch.

Contacted Yodel to be told multiple different things. Firstly it was a mistake and it had not been delivered. Then it had been delivered to a neighbour (door directly opposite mine in a block of flats). Then supposedly delivered to a whole other block of flats.

Now trying to report the "loss" and cant get hold of anyone at Virgin on chat or WhatsApp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

At the outset, let's clarify what you've done.. although converting your TV box software isn't part of a new contract, it's often done at the same time. I'm guessing you currently have a TiVo box and are waiting for delivery of a new 360. There's photos of the boxes here if you want to check.

VM staff should respond on here, but it may take a couple of days - you could try calling on 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) in the meantime - but it may assist either method if you clarify what it is you're expecting a delivery of.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

At the outset, let's clarify what you've done.. although converting your TV box software isn't part of a new contract, it's often done at the same time. I'm guessing you currently have a TiVo box and are waiting for delivery of a new 360. There's photos of the boxes here if you want to check.

VM staff should respond on here, but it may take a couple of days - you could try calling on 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) in the meantime - but it may assist either method if you clarify what it is you're expecting a delivery of.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

Not excusing the yodel mess (is it only virgin + yodel as they (Yodel) seem to be ok with anything I get),  if you have checked your boxes as advised above you may only be receiving new remotes if you have V6 boxes, the 360 software will be downloaded to your boxes after you receive your remotes.

Seems to a few problems with tracking info from previous posts.

I have a V6 currently. SW update is on the menu ready to go. Just no 360 remote..... Still no update from Yodel. Did get through on phone last night to Virgin who told me a new remote would be sent in 5 days. Did chat today to confirm and no record of it.

Hi Keith, sorry to hear of these issues with your TV360 upgrade!

Based on the information from your last post, the 360TV remote should arrive by Wednesday (5th April).

If you can please keep us updated to the remote arriving, and how you get on with the software update so we can offer further support if needed! 

All the best. 

Molly