cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wimbledon uhd on 360

banhamm
Up to speed

Hi

has anyone managed to access centre court coverage in UHD on the 360? I only seem to be able to view in HD via the red button or BBC iPlayer app whilst on my Sony tv I can view UHD from the iPlayer via red button. 
on the 360 I have the best video quality set correctly. 
Any thoughts or advice gratefully received. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

You need to go iPlayer settings and select try new features in iPlayer beta to enable UHD, you should then be able to find something in UHD to check it's working.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

ozsat
Superstar

Been working fine here in UHD and HLG.  Have you tried a different cable or checked if Netflix or Amazon are working in HDR?

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

roy247
Community elder

You need to go iPlayer settings and select try new features in iPlayer beta to enable UHD, you should then be able to find something in UHD to check it's working.

Thanks for the tips I plugged the 360 into a different hdmi on the tv and can now see UHD programmes in the iPlayer app. 
thanks all. 

Hi @banhamm,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you were having issues accessing Wimbledon UHD on 360.

We are however glad to see @ozsat and @roy247 were able to help with this.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Its about 1-2 mins behind BBC 1 HD!

There has always been latency in delivering streams of UHD and HLG content. There are technical reasons for this and these streams are also much larger than 1080p ones as well, and it's proving a difficult problem to solve.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection