Menu
Joshfiddy18
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why has Grimm on sky max suddenly disappeared??

I’ve been watching the series Grimm now for the past couple of months and came to watch it last night to then find out that I can no longer watch all of the episodes and can’t access them on demand. I’ve had to go to NOW TV to watch it which is another 9.99 a month. Has anyone else has this problem with any other series?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why has Grimm on sky max suddenly disappeared??

Hi @Joshfiddy18 

The episodes shown are usually due to the agreement with Sky and they determine what is shown and allowed.

Series often come and go. If a series is due to be pulled there is normally a message stating the end date.

I've checked my 360 and nothing for Grimm is showing up under box sets, however if you click on Home and then Search you should find all of series 1 available to view. 

Series 5 starting from episode 14 are listed however the listed ones that have already been broadcast are only showing as available to record.

This looks like either an error or VM have been slow adding them to the list to be shown via catchup. 

In the same Series 6 starts tomorrow.

I would advise recording these episodes from now on.

I'm going to tag in a fellow VIP @japitts to check Grimm on his V6 box (I hope he doesn't mind) so he can check if the assets are the same on that platform.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Checking on a V6 (different software but the same underlying IP-VoD plartform) I concur that all of S1 & S5 are available via boxsets.

I would totally concur with recording all future episodes - there's no substitute for having programmes stored on your hard drive.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Joshfiddy18

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have our very helpful VIPs already answered your query? Is there anything else I could help you with?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide