cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vulnerable person

Lizbot
On our wavelength

Hi I have mental health issues and tried to register as vulnerable via phone, but there is no option that I managed to get to that let me speak to someone , and due to the nature of my bipolar/depression/anxiety issues I'm now knackered and have given up. Thanks, I may or may not respond straight away,  due to aforementioned,  I forget I've done stuff , or am unable to cope with people or basically anything that isn't my dog.

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lizbot,

I'm really sorry to hear that you had an issue with speaking to the team about this. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can discuss this and assist you further.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Lizbot
On our wavelength

Sorry I've only just seen this as I haven't been great, I actually thought I'd sorted it. I've just been on the phone with an issue about my bill I didn't quite understand, as I'd made a payment, but because I got anxious it wasn't un till I was off the phone that I'd realised he sais my payment had gone through and the remaining bill eas actually 5.50 more than before i made the payment, and then I noticed its 7.50 for every time my payment is late, but each ti e I get clear so I can set up a dd I forget to do it. Also I didn't know I was out of contract , and Vodafone are offering gigabyte fibre for 36.50 and I can't haggle like all the websites say you're meant too because I get panicky on the phone and then I get annoyed with myself for not being able to do easy things and end up paying more than I should, and then I end up crying like I am now. Sorry. Thank-you for the message , I'm a bit panicky now and I can't see the keyboard 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I suffer too, and believe me, any dealings with Virgin customer service will make your anxiety much worse. Quit while you can and move to Sky. You’ll thank me in the long run. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Lizbot,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the time it has taken to resolve this.

I will send you a private message, please look out for a purple envelope at the top right of your page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide