cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin unable to add Skysports UHD to my account

simpd002
Joining in

Has anyone had issues adding Skysports UHD to their account?I spoke to 3 people earlier trying to add it, the 1st person I did via chat who I spoke to for about 20min before she transferred me to WhatsApp and I didn't receive a reply till about 4hrs later. At that time I spoke to someone on the phone and she said she could add it for an extra £4, I believe it was and then said she was having technical issues and asked me to phone back in about 2-4hrs
The person on WhatsApp then replied and then she tried to sign me up for a new 18 month contract with slower internet than what I have now and also removing Sky Cinema but I get Skysports UHD to which I refused that officer, I said about what the lady on the phone was offering me and then the person on WhatsApp then said she was unable to add sky sports UHD to my account and doesn't appear to want to investigate why she is unable to add it to my account.
I haven't really had any issues with Virgin before but is this normal for them?

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @simpd002 and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of this poor experience - this is certainly below the standards we would be expected to offer.

Sadly we're not in a position to offer package changes over our Community Forums, but if this is still ongoing, please call our team on 0345 454 1111 or 150 and our team will do all they can to process this request for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn