cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tv360 box

Marshy21
Joining in

So upgrade my package to get the tv it game with a extra smaller box, the main is plugged in down stairs,  now I have a spare which I would like to take up stairs but don’t have a wall socket up stairs would it still work as normal if it’s connect to Wi-Fi ?

2 REPLIES 2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Marshy21,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Can we just confirm that your new package included and additional box with the deal?

If so, we would need to get an engineer arranged for the installation of the additional box for this to work as it would not work with just a WIFI connection.

There is normally an additional charge to have a 2nd box each month on your package, so before we arrange anything we would need to confirm that you were informed about this before we go ahead and get anything arranged. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Two points here.

1: Your package change was just that, a package change - contrary to whatever VM sales told you, it didn't "come" with any insistence to change your TV box software, this was merely an offer which you could have accepted or declined, depending on preference.

2: All V6, TV360-master & TV360-mini boxes need 2 connections. The co-ax provides live TV signals, the internet is for OnDemand & streaming only.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks