cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin television 360 remote

Jesicaalban4
Joining in

Hello,

This is my second post and I'm hoping it is and that someone can help.

I have a LG savvy television and a Virgin box. The remote is matched to it and turns out great however I was curious as to whether there was a bunch of buttons to push so I can explore the genuine television's menu to change splendor and so on.

Assuming you really want more subtleties, let me know and thank you to anybody that attempts to help!

Any Help Will be Appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jesicaalban4,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for your first post. Can you tell us a little more about this issue. Are you having issues using the Virgin Media TV box remote?

You can take a look at how to turn on Subtitles through our Accessibility page. Do you have a separate LG TV remote that you can access your TV settings on?

Let us know how we can help.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jesicaalban4,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for your first post. Can you tell us a little more about this issue. Are you having issues using the Virgin Media TV box remote?

You can take a look at how to turn on Subtitles through our Accessibility page. Do you have a separate LG TV remote that you can access your TV settings on?

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

@Paulina_Z wrote: pickleball-the-fastest-growing-sport-in-america

Hi @Jesicaalban4,

Thank you. 

Thanks for that. I just  resolve my Issue.

Hi @Jesicaalban4 thanks for getting back to us.

And thanks for confirming your issue is now resolved. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R