Menu
Fazman
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin remote keeps unpairing with my tv

Anyone know why virgin 360 remote keeps unpairing with my tv (humax box ). I have 3 boxes and 2 of the remotes remained paired . However this one remote unpairs frequently and I have to keep pairing- keeps defaulting to Vixio tv and mine is a hisense. Is there a fix , does anyone know why this happens?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
roy247
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin remote keeps unpairing with my tv

Someone else complained about this, they got no answers, could it be that one is a rebranded version of the other or something is common between the 2 TV's.

Here's the link to the other thread,

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Virgin-360-Remote-with-Hisense-TV/m-p/4566450

withitnow
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This is strange as I had this when first setting up, it thought my Hisense TV was a Vizeo. I am not sure if your TV is a Hisense. But I changed it straight away and it doesn't reset for me.

Just a hunch, try changing the 'Standby power consumption' under 'Settings' > 'System' to Fast start. See if that makes a difference.

Just thinking Active start or the eco setting may actually cause the box to forget remote programmes.

Thanks

Ultimate Oomph Bundle
0 Kudos
Fazman
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey thanks for the reply , I will try the solution on the thread and see if I have any joy . Many thanks 

0 Kudos