cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin just gets worse

laney1111
On our wavelength

Virgin Media just gets worse and worse. My 360 box after a reboot (not a factory reset) deleted all my programs and planned recordings. I phoned Virgin they said they would phone me in 72 hours to let me know if they could restore the deleted programs. Of course I haven’t had a phone call and it now over 240 hours. They just use their script then don’t care one bit about the customer. I have been with Virgin since it started as Telecential around 30 years ago. But will have to leave in February when my contract is up as I have had enough of being treated as a piece of sh**. I’ve also been conned out of £300 by Virgin Mobile because they sold me a faulty iPhone. Just think I always used to stick up for Virgin Media. Not anymore. bye

1 REPLY 1

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

I don't know if this would work here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/All-recordings-deleted/m-p/5238553 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).