Menu
daniella260799
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin box 360

Hi, 

I wonder if anyone can help me. I received my virgin box this morning, i have followed the instructions and plugged everything in however, there is an error code showing in my screen, telling me that the box cannot find my account details. The code is CS1011.

Can anyone tell me how i get past this? 

thanks 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin box 360

Call into customer service.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
kevin1988
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thats easier said than done I have the same issue was on the phone to them for an hour and 20 minutes on hold listening to the same 5 songs on loop.
0 Kudos
daniella260799
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi,

i called into customer service, they passed me through to the "relevant team" then i was on hold for an hour and half, then the line went dead.
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I know but its going to be quicker than 3-14 days that it takes to get a response from staff on here and those staff don't have access to accounts from the get go.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
roy247
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi daniella,

if you look at some of the other recent posts today you will see you are not the only one, looks like there is a national problem with activating new accounts.

You may just have to sit tight and hope they get it sorted sooner than later, if you need to phone in then the best time is at 8 am.

0 Kudos