Menu
HiddeNAttacK
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Tv 360

Is virgin TV 360 for Ultimate Oomph customers only?

I'm having a lot of hassle just now getting the software upgrade and I think its because I only have Maxit TV + BT Sports package. (No sky sports or movie channels) 

The advisor on the phone said I could get TV 360 on my package and sent out the new remote. I have no option to upgrade the software and no new app. Also getting M63 error code now.

I've had to raise a complaint after speaking to 3 advisors on the phone for almost 3 hours in total. 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Tv 360

Yes, only Ultimate Oomph can request the migration.

New customers get it.

All other existing customers can’t get it, unless by pressure and negotiating it as part of a new 18 month contract.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
kartracer
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Tv 360

Hi i upgraded to 360 last monday engineer fitted 2 360 mini boxes and said v6 would upgrade via app as he was unable to do it after trying 3 v6 boxes. Since he left the mini boxes are ok just cant record and the v6 box is live tv only with error codes of M63 and V210 lost all apps, i have spent the last 8 days being pushed from pillar to post and numerous hours explaining what is going on but getting nowhere keep being told someone will be in touch but they never do so i feel you plight . It is so frustrating surely if lots of people have the same problem they must be able to work it out .

0 Kudos