cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV 360 power options

Tahira1977
Superfast

Hi, recently got a Virgin TV 360 box and interested in power options. I understand there are three: fast start, active start, and eco start.

Which would be the recommended option? I’ve put on eco start for now. Also, which of these options would be best for allowing recordings? Doesn’t seem like the box records when in standby using eco mode.

Many thanks.

----------------------------------------------

I'm a Virgin customer and always have been!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Never tried in eco mode as I have a 360 and a mini box, and it does record in either fast or active start.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Either Fast Start or Active Start, and if you go for multi room with mini boxes it has to be set to either of these so the mini box can wake up the main box for access to recordings.

Thanks for your response. Does the box not record in eco start, and will it in either fast or active start? I also do not have have multi room so that will not be an issue.

----------------------------------------------

I'm a Virgin customer and always have been!

Never tried in eco mode as I have a 360 and a mini box, and it does record in either fast or active start.

Hi Tahira1977,

Another reason for not using eco start is the box won't download any updates which are usually done overnight until it's turned on.

Roy