Menu
SJT9
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV 360 Upgrade - no email confirmation

Hi,

I received an email from Virgin Media on Tuesday inviting to register to upgrade to Virgin TV 360. I filled in the form with my details and registered for the upgrade and was presented with confirmation on screen that my order had been placed and I’d receive an email confirmation soon. 

I have not received an email confirmation, how long does this normally take to come through? I have two V6 boxes so understand i should receive two remotes in the post rather than a new box. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Steven3854
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV 360 Upgrade - no email confirmation

I’m in that same boat, still no email applied on Tuesday when the “upgrade me” link wasn’t working and had to just scroll down.

Could we be in the next batch in 2021? 

0 Kudos
LoneSpeaker
Up to speed
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It says in the email it will take up to 7 working days to process.

0 Kudos
Gary06028
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I had confirmation email today for delivery of quick start pack on Saturday and another showing it on my virgin account 

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have not got a confirmation email. but i logged into my account on my laptop and had a track delivery button at the top of the page which shows that our quick starter pack and remotes are being delivered on this Saturday 28th. Might be worth checking if you have not had an email.

Kind Regards

Tiffany

DigitalDonkey
Up to speed
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for the email confirmation. No sign of an order request yet. Applied on Tuesday, so not quite 7 days yet.
0 Kudos
BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@DigitalDonkey wrote:
Still waiting for the email confirmation. No sign of an order request yet. Applied on Tuesday, so not quite 7 days yet.

lol, definitely not 7 days yet.  Dont worry all of you will get your upgrade, we are working through them now

0 Kudos