Menu
BlustreaEnts
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media 360 Remote with Blustream

Hi 

Can any let me know if they have tested V360 Remote with Blustream Matrix 4x4? Plus How many remotes can you pair with V360 ?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media 360 Remote with Blustream

Hello

The v360 can only have one remote paired too it.

What configuration do you have with your matrix, are you try to use the remote in another room from where the v360 box is, the v360 remote isnt InfraRed it is a RF remote to talk to the v360 box and will work within a short distance of the v360 box, I have tested the remote in my house and will still work when away from the box around 15ft.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
BlustreaEnts
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

It doesn't sound like Virgin 360 is an option for managed home entertainment distribution.

Idea config to have one virgin remote per room as you can with Sky Q if you use the standard IR remotes with no voice control. This works with MX44AB-V2 4K HDMI matrix via sending the signal over blustream IR / Magic eye mounted next to the TV.

Some threads report the remotes to have an IR option but unsure how to enable this if not enabled by default. The boxes definitely have an IR input on them, however.

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @BlustreaEnts,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

As mentioned by @DJ_Shadow1966 the V360 can only have one remote paired to it. You can find our how to do so here  https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-pairing-tv-remote . 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
BlustreaEnts
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The V360 box appears to have IR sensor built in but it’s disabled by default  ? Are there any other virgin media remotes that work like the older model remotes ?

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The IR is not disabled and works perfectly with harmony remotes and the one for all evolve 2 urc7125

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks