Menu
Nuts74
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin 360 won’t give me new box

Hi virgin won’t give me 360 box I have full tv package sports and films as well what can I do about this feel this is unfair.

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin 360 won’t give me new box

Once it is released you can only upgrade if you are on the Ultimate oomph bundle. If you are on this and have V6 boxes it will be a matter of Virgin sending you out new remotes and they then push the TV360 Horizon software to your existing V6 boxes. 

0 Kudos
Nuts74
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi that’s what I am on full tv package and 500mb Broadband and Talk more anytime and a sim for mobile phone with unlimited texts and mins and multi room. If I was a new to virgin media they would automatically give me box on lower package this is what gets me.

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I believe that you can request the upgrade from today

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

LoneSpeaker
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you are on ultimate oomph package you can ask virgin to change you over to TV 360 or you can do it yourself in the myvirginmedia section.

As I understand it, they will replace your boxes for the tv 360 and mini box.  The upgrade of V6 boxes for this upgrade path is not available until later next year.