Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Virgin 360 - where’s my order?

Hi there

maybe this is one for the trials team - you sent me an email to sign up for the trial (“new tv experience”) and I accepted, signed up on Saturday and chose this Wednesday as delivery. I didn’t receive any notification of the order and now when I have spoken to someone on live chat and also someone on the phone (who was diabolical), the order can’t be found - despite you sending me an order confirmation email with full details of the order.

Could I ask someone to DM me and get this resolved?  I’m afraid I’ve no faith in what the lady on the phone has taken down and asked to be sorted for me - she didn’t even know of the new kit and service.

happy to provide my details, order ref, etc via DM 🙂

thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin 360 - where’s my order?

Hey Marky, hold tight, I've sent this through to someone who should be able to help.
They will be in touch.
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hiya 🙂

Any joy on this? More than happy to call/email someone if you want me to?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

hi,like you upgraded on Monday , virgin sent email showing order no etc ,preferred delivery day today friday  by Yodel . Now 5oclock no conformation from Virgin .No orders showing in my account .  as yet dont know if worth ringing if they are clueless about this upgrade .  Can someone from virgin help , if no kit available why offer upgrade . Many thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Maybe they like to pick people who are not loyal? I've been with VM since they took over from Telewest - i've never been asked to trial anything. And when I have applied i've not been chosen.

Maybe time to move on ( now that they are not the fastest in the land and never will be)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Haha they use Yodel! - it'll be thrown over a fence somewhere. Any company who uses Yodel is not worth dealing with. They should have more sense and for the same price you can use DPD who's service is one of the best
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Glad I used the forum.

It seems like the comms around the order was not the best.   I did see, when placing the order "it can take up to 7 days to process this order" - but I had also chosen a delivery date that suited me, well within that 7 days.

I posted on here - it's been actioned.   I received an email this morning with an order confirmation and delivery this coming Wednesday.  And one of the 360 team has just called me to explain the box, the service, what to expect, everything.

Such good service.  Shame about the initial comms with my time expectations and apparently them being inundated with people signing up for the early beta units.  Hope you all get sorted soon enough.

Highlighted
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

duplicate post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, do you know if you're signed up to receive marketing from Virgin Media?
Anyone who ticked the box to not hear about offers from VM when they joined up would not be able to be contacted about trials.

There are other reasons why you might not be included in any trials but the above is the number 1!

PS we are still the UKs fastest widely available broadband 

BlueLou_0-1601908419488.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin 360 - where’s my order? me too!!

Hi there,

I too signed up for the 360 upgrade and received the confirmation email last Monday. I guess technically today is the 7th day following that. The booking  system is somewhat misleading if you cannot process the orders quickly enough to meet the dates offered. However, Im delighted with the service in general and Im pleased to be offered a free upgrade on my Tivo. I just hope that my order hasnt been lost in transit.

Thanks!

0 Kudos