Menu
eddyad
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin 360 upgrade

I renewed my Oomph contract starting 04/06/21 and was told I would receive the TV360 upgrade kit on 03/06/21 for my two V6 boxes with out charge. This has not happened and having contacted Virgin on line and on the phone I have been told this agreement wit not be honoured. They confirmed that they received the phone call regarding the contract renewal in early May, but are This does not bother them. Anyone else had a problem like this. I have just signed up for 36 months and they treat me like this.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin 360 upgrade

Is your issue, that your new package hasn't taken effect? You can check that in your online account - does it show in there?

Or that your migration to 360 hasn't happened? Is the icon showing in your V6 front screen?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
eddyad
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My new contract has started on 04/06/21. My issue is I was offered the TV 360 upgrade at no cost at the same time as the contract started but Virgin have reneged on that agreement and won't initiate the upgrade even though they recorded the telephone conversation when the offer was made.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you wait around on here, VM staff should respond on the account-specific issues.

But to take a devil's advocate, do you genuinely want the 360 (in which case fair enough) or is it just because you were offered the migration at a special price?

People have come on here adopting the latter position, so it's only fair to ask.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @eddyad

Thanks for posting on our community forum.

Unfortunately if the care team on the phone have decided the agreement will not be honoured, there's nothing I can do about this as no account notes support this either.

My apologies for the inconvenience, for any further discussion on the matter i'd suggest contacting our care team on 150 or 0345 454 1111.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos