Menu
Jendempsey07
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin 360 recordings not playing

For some reason my 360 is not recording planned programmes.  They come up on saved apps but the red dot on the left is a red circle?  The older ones that recorded are red dots.  Any ideas??

0 Kudos
JohnWard32
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin 360 recordings not playing

I am having the same problem.

When you delete something is says Deleting recording for about a minute and then says deleting recording is in progress, check your recordings later to see it is deleted.

Since this started several programs we have recorded appear on the list as if they have been recorded but they cannot be played and just come up with a cancel series recording option and not a watch option when chosen from the list of saved recordings.

0 Kudos
Jendempsey07
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes, mine is doing that too.  I only have the option delete.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jendempsey07,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with the recordings.

Can you confirm if anything shows in recording hiccups?

Are these all recordings that have an issue or certain ones?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Jendempsey07
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm not sure what's going on.  Programmes are not recording that have been set up to record.  If I try schedule new programmes to record they won't appear in scheduling

0 Kudos
Jendempsey07
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Old programmes that have been recorded have but any new ones won't record

0 Kudos
roy247
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Jendempsey07 wrote:

For some reason my 360 is not recording planned programmes.  They come up on saved apps but the red dot on the left is a red circle?  The older ones that recorded are red dots.  Any ideas??

Hi Jendempsey07,

I might be getting slightly confused here with some of the post's but will have a go at answering your question. If in your saved recordings list are you are getting a failed recording message, then a schedule change is one so it's not recorded, so then the only option would be to delete as it can't play because it's got nothing to play. Really the delete option is just to delete the message.

Depending on what you have planned to record, especially long term advance European football on BT ultimate, you get something on the guide and then BT don't show it, l think that is probably having to play games on neutral grounds so they don't have 4K facilities. Then it's just  a failed recording.

Are you talking series links or is it all one off programmes that are not recording, it could all be down to changes on the 360 TV guide which I don't have much faith in .

I usually get a schedule change error message when something has failed, I haven't had one for a while and I am sure I got one and the programm recorded as wiell.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Jendempsey07 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

How are things looking since your post?  

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos