cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 box

Danny141
Joining in

Just upgraded to virgin TV 360, I've received my box but doesn't seem to be a splitter included, I already have broadband with them could this be why. Will any splitter and coax cable do or will it have to be a virgin one if I can get them to give me one 

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

You will need a Virgin splitter and cable, if the 360 isn't close to your hub you might need a manned installation to do this as the signal levels may need checking. You can either call Virgin, 150 on a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or wait for a forum team member to pick this up, that may take 2 to 3 days.

I've read that they will send one in the box if you order the 360 box and hub together (which isn't helpful when I already have the hub but not the 360 box) 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Danny141 wrote:

Just upgraded to virgin TV 360, I've received my box but doesn't seem to be a splitter included

Do you mean by this,

1: You have converted from TiVo/V6 to TV360? In which case the connections are identical from your previous TV setup.

2: You have added Virgin TV to your package and didn't have it before? In which case you will need a manned engineer installation as already explained.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It's all sorted now spoke to virgin themselves this morning getting a splitter delivered in next few days. 

I already had their broadband I'd just added tv and phone line to my package but had no splitter in my box will be installing myself I just wanted to correct splitter 

Hi Danny141,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear the cable wasn't with the new box. 

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to get that all sorted now though. 

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

^Martin