Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin 360 box installed

Just had my V6 box replaced today with the Virgin 360 box.

First impressions are very good so far (especially the speech control).

What I was wondering is, are there any plans for an update in future to sort out the following?:

1.  In the programme information have the word 'New' or 'First aired on ....'. (Like the V6 box had). So I know I am not going to record a repeat. 

2.  Allow ' Modify series link'. (Like the V6 box had). So I can make sure I select 'new' programmes only. So that my recordings are not filling up with repeats.

Apart from that it's looking good so far. Fingers crossed.

P.S to anyone who is due to have a 360 box installed. The 'Virgin TV Control' app does not work with this box. You can set your box to record when you are away from home via your smartphone on the 'Virgin TV Go' app. Luckily I found this out from a post on here. Thanks.

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin 360 box installed

These boxes are presently still running with the "trial" firmware the testers had.

All the issues with Series Link recording are known issues & should be resolved with the next update.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos