Menu
Paul365
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin 360 Sound Problems - Panasonic Soundbar

I've recently joined VM and having voice sync problems with my Panasonic sound bar and Panasonic TV.

It starts off OK then within a minute or so starts to drift. I have tried resetting the delay without any real success.

Tried both HDMI to the sound bar & Optical connections both from the TV and the router.

I also have Apple TV in the mix

Any ideas? 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin 360 Sound Problems - Panasonic Soundbar

Hi Paul365,

For Sound issues go to Settings > Audio & Video - try setting Dolby Audio to always convert. You can also try different settings such as follow content or disabled

If you are using a sound bar try connecting the 360 to a TV HDMI port without ARC.

If you are using  fibre optic straight from the 360 to your sound bar, set Dolby to Follow Content.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin 360 Sound Problems - Panasonic Soundbar

Hey @Paul365,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post! Sorry to hear of your syncing issues when trying to watch TV.

Has the advice given by newapollo helped resolve this?

Let us know if you need any further assistance 🙂

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos