Menu
Lancasters
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Very jerky panning motion on 360 recordings

I got my upgrade pushed through to my V6 box two days ago. Updating via the new remote was unsuccesful.

I am getting very jerky and stuttering movement on both horizontal and any vertical pans in recordings. It is pretty bad. I can see it a little in app. playback in Prime too. 

I have tried different resolutions in the video output settings. My software is 4.28

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very jerky panning motion on 360 recordings

There are some big bugs in version 4.28 of the software on V6 boxes that have been updated to TV 360 . Most of these bugs are to do with recording playback getting bad freezing, sound loss and stuttering you can also see this bug after pausing live TV. There are also some GUI slow downs They are currently looking in to these issue urgently

Lancasters
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As I signed up as a trial user, I find it odd that no facility to collect data on my settings and equipment used exists. How are Virgin/Horizon techs recreating the issues we are seeing - unless we are just reinforcing findings they have made for themselves already?

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

i am a V6 upgrade trialist too, i have sent them video and lots of information  etc, when they have requested it,  i am awaiting another update from them tomorrow. 

0 Kudos