Menu
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VM press release - official launch of the 360 box.

360 press release page  

Virgin Media is today lifting the lid off of its new TV platform, Virgin TV 360, which offers a seamless connected entertainment experience that moves with you.

Virgin TV 360 will be available to all new customers and existing customers who take the Ultimate Oomph bundle (costing from £79.99 per month), or who upgrade to Ultimate Oomph, will also be able to get Virgin TV 360 later this year and “at no additional cost.”

It looks like we'll soon be seeing a barker channel for the new box  Found on digitalbitrate 

I think it will probably be showing these two videos

Virgin TV 360 - short version 

Virgin TV 360 - long version 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM press release - official launch of the 360 box.

Your link to the press release page seems to be broken:

360 Press Release 

Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for posting the correct link lennyv 🙂

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The information below mentions Ultimate Oomph having both Sky Cinema and Sky Sports along with BT Sport for £79.99, is this price correct as I am paying just under £84 and don't have Sky Sports, do you think this price will be offered to existing customers or will we be expected to pay more than new customers? If we get it at £79.99 also, its actually a very good deal. 

"The Ultimate Oomph Bundle offers Virgin Media’s premium TV package, including 250 channels such as all Sky Cinema, Sky Sports and BT Sport channels, two TV set top boxes, ultrafast M500 Fibre broadband, landline and an unlimited mobile SIM currently available for £79.99 per month. Virgin Media has also just announced a speed boost to 600Mbps for existing Ultimate Oomph customers."

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Those sort of deals are always for new customers 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

At the same time there's nothing wrong with phoning up and asking what the best available deal is for you as an existing customer imo. You're never going to get new customer deals but at the end of the day you want to pay what's right for you, and Virgin wants to keep you as a customer.