cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 to 360

dyawlak
On our wavelength

My wifi connected V6 box doesn't offer the 360 upgrade. How do I kick it off with no menu option?

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi dyawlak 

You might see that option if you log into /my-virgin-media  and click on   Upgrade package.  Sometimes there's a chat icon there so you can message an agent and request the regrade to a 360 box.

Otherwise you need to contact  the regrades team, either by phone, sms or whatsapp. (I'm afraid the Forum Team can't action upgrades/regrades)

You can contact regrades by phone on either 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

You can also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but phone calls take priority and these methods can take 4 to 6 hours. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

dyawlak
On our wavelength

thank you

Tavis75
Super solver

I would recommend looking into the differences between the V6 and 360 before changing as it's not an upgrade but a change to a completely different system and you lose a lot of features. I think eventually everyone will be switched over but I'm avoiding changing as long as I can.

Some of the missing features are as follows; Wishlists (where you can set the box to record programs on certain subjects or featuring certain people), undelete, series link+, series link manager, suggestions, setting of series links for programs not in the current TV guide, ethernet control, keyboard support via USB, switching between tuners with constant buffering, skip-back on fast-forward, quickplay, cancelling individual recordings from a series link, multi-channel series links, radio channels allowing recording of radio, separation of recordings between boxes, watching recordings when internet is not available and probably a few others I've forgotten.