Menu
Kellpert
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 box failing to upgrade to TV 360

I received my 360 remote a few days ago for my V6 box. I didn't start the upgrade manually, but this morning got a text from Virgin saying that the upgrade had been done.

When I turned on my TV, nothing had changed, and so I selected the 'upgrade now to 360' option from the home screen.

This failed and came up with an error message of "You have recently had an issue on your account. If you are still experiencing reduced functionality, call us on UNKNOWN"

I have tried rebooting the V6 box, full restart etc etc. Although most channels seem to work, the on demand services, and catchup TV don't work. The V6 remote does nothing other than flash on the power button (when I press any button).

Been in a queue to 150 for 40 mins and was then cut off... not very helpful Virgin! I am now in the queue again (25mins so far)... Please help as the TV now has far less functionality than before I tried to upgrade

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 box failing to upgrade to TV 360

sounds like you are stuck in limbo your account has been moved to TV360 thats why on demand etc are not working. You need to speak to the TV 360 team, call on the phone and press the option of thinking about leaving , you will get through to some one quicker and then ask to be put through to the TV360 team. quickest way i know how to , if you go the technical route on the phone system you will be on phone for over an hour and you do get disconnected a lot 

Kellpert
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box failing to upgrade to TV 360

Thanks for that. I got through in the end and they couldn't fix it on the phone so an engineer is coming at the weekend!

0 Kudos