Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V360 channel failed

Phillthetank40
Joining in

Hi all.

I need some advice on my v360.

I had it installed in February but never been able to get and live channels upstairs on our second TV. 

We keep getting channel failed cs2004. 

Any advice on how to solve this problem please. 

Many thanks in advance. 

5 REPLIES 5

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

CS2004 is a problem with the signal on the coax cable that provides the live channels to the box.

The “walk through” fault guide for this is linked below. If you just have a TV box plugged in upstairs there is no splitter as referred to in the text. The coax just goes straight into the box. If you still have issues then call faults.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/cs2004 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Phillthetank40

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have you tried the advice above from the very helpful @nodrogd - how is your service today?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

There is no coax.

never had it installed as it was the start of lockdown and they wouldn't go upstairs to install.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's your problem then!

In most cases, additional box installs that were deferred due to Covid were contacted to arrange the missing bits, I can only assume yours has somehow slipped through.

You can either call into 150 to arrange this, or wait for forum staff to get in touch which might take a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Phillthetank40,

Thank you for expanding. I'm very sorry about this.

Have you called and spoke with the team since your post as advised by @japitts, or do you need some further assistance with this?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!