Menu
Gfirth1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V360 atmos on netflix

When i load up netflix on v360 it shows movies with atmos however it doesnt actually play in this format.  Im currently running a denon amp & atmos speakers which are all wired up correctly , is atmos supported via the upgraded v6 box/netflix or.is it just displayed for some reason? 

0 Kudos
MrGiles22
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: V360 atmos on netflix

I do not think the 360 box is capable of transmitting Dolby Atmos directly; my Pioneer receiver is Atmos and it works fine with certain Blu-Ray and 4K discs, but not via the 360 box. 

Gfirth1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Its a strange one, when you go onto netflix 4k titles the atmos emblem appears on some titles there yet its not picked up by the amp (does via blu ray etc), prior to my upgrade the atmos logo was never displayed by virgin on netflix, heres me hoping lol 

0 Kudos
Treble1
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ill check my sonos arc tomorrow see what it says  

the 360 defo does atmos as bt ultimate enables atmos on the sonos

Gfirth1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tweeked about a bit on my denon , and i now run atmos on netflix via virgin  (used to just upgrade to dtsx but now showing atmos on receiver, one thing i noticed is this

Load netflix up then go into tv setting choose dolby digital plus & atmos (this isnt available without going into netflix first (samsung qled) once that was on it picked up atmos straight after. Happy days 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gfirth1, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you were having issues with the atmos, we are glad to hear that you have since managed to get this resolved and let us know if you need anything further ^Chris

0 Kudos