Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

V360 Box installation

Hello

Just installed 2 new V360 boxes to replace my Tivos and am missing channels. 

All of the premium Sky Sports channels are not listed and also 145 which is E4 HD. Theere are probably more but those are the obvious ones. 

Tried rebooting etc with no luck.

Stephen Aubrey 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: V360 Box installation

If you did the 'Activation' text or call then you are best to 'phone 150 - I think it may be a different team that deal with V360s.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply 

I rang 150 at 4.30pm and was diverted to a text service technical team. After asking for my account number etc I was told that they were looking into it.

After a while I asked for an update only to be told by the message response that they had gone home.

Not happy with the service ☹

Stephen Aubrey 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It may be that the systems need to update as the box is on a new account type. The new TV Go wouldn't let me log in for about 24 hours until my account updated 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I currently have the 360 service and have actually noticed that the HD channels are the ones that only show if SD is available it has been replaced by the HD counterpart and also has replaced the existing SD channel number. Eg E4 HD is now on channel 106 on the new 360 service and the SD version of E4 has now been dropped on the new 360 service etc. SD only still remains for BBC One and ITV (103)

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@kashiup wrote:

I currently have the 360 service and have actually noticed that the HD channels are the ones that only show if SD is available it has been replaced by the HD counterpart and also has replaced the existing SD channel number. Eg E4 HD is now on channel 106 on the new 360 service and the SD version of E4 has now been dropped on the new 360 service etc. SD only still remains for BBC One and ITV (103)

your favourite channels now stick, BBC1 HD is now for me channel 1

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mark 

That's really helpful as I didn't realise the channel line up was different on the V360 box.

Stephen Aubrey 

0 Kudos