cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to 360

Cazbarfeatures
On our wavelength

Hi,

We received our new remote went to upgrade and after about 20 minutes it came up with an error code - MA3/14/40.

What should we do?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's a very good chance this will need VM intervention, on the basis there's a mismatch between the software your box is trying to run vs the SW VM have setup on your account.

You can try resetting your box, it can sometimes resolve this. If not, you'll need to either call in for an immediate response or wait on here (a day or so) for staff to pick this post up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's a very good chance this will need VM intervention, on the basis there's a mismatch between the software your box is trying to run vs the SW VM have setup on your account.

You can try resetting your box, it can sometimes resolve this. If not, you'll need to either call in for an immediate response or wait on here (a day or so) for staff to pick this post up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Cazbarfeatures
On our wavelength

I now think I have a poltergeist 👻.

Things just started happening and it works now.

Thanks