cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from V6 to 360 TV box

hakiyu
Joining in

Can anyone let me know how i’d go about upgrading to the 360 TV box from the V6 box? Tried to look online but not got very far as the websites sending me round in circles… no shock there.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

You might need to phone Virgin 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone if you have followed these instructions and they haven't worked.

How to upgrade to a Virgin TV 360 box

1. Switch to 360: Sign in on My Virgin Media. Follow the prompts to upgrade your TV package.

2. Get everything you need in the post: To replace all TiVo boxes: a new 360 box and remote for each. Or download 360 onto the V6 boxes you already have: a new 360 remote for each.

3. Set up 360, and enjoy! Follow the simple how-to guides included with the 360 remote. For V6 boxes, just launch the Discovery bar, open the 360 app and do what it says on your TV screen to download 360.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I would only add to make sure you're happy with the differences between V6 & 360 before converting. It is very much like converting between iOS & Android - some call it an upgrade, some call it a downgrade, everyone's mileage and opinion varies.

As long as you're aware that a conversion is one-way, there can be no complaints!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks