Menu
andrew_butter
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgrading To TV-360 on Oomph bundle?

Hi,

I am on the V.VIP/Oomph bundle at the moment. I currently have the two V6's with all channels, I would like to upgrade the upstairs box to the new box with the new remote. 

I tried doing this online but I get the "We can't upgrade your package online"

I am quite busy so calling around work will be difficult, also every time I call customer services normally give a pretty poor service. can this new box be sent via the forums or is it a call up only fix?

Thank you

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrading To TV-360 on Oomph bundle?

You will have to call up to upgrade any part of your service however may I advise you don't upgrade there is a lot of issues and disadvantage to the 360 box over the V6,

also Virgin will not let you just upgrade on box, they will send you new 360 box as main box and a mini box as secondary box which will not be able to record on its own and essentially halves the amount of shows you can watch and record at once,

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos
icg71
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrading To TV-360 on Oomph bundle?

i made mistake of upgrading to the 360 from a V6 and tivo, after a week and now 6 1/2 hours on phone with customer services i have a 360 mini box upstairs that works as it should and a main 360 box downstairs which is the box that all the recording is done on that doesn't. The aftercare service is pathetic and up to now have been no help so as they say 'if it's not broke don't fix it'
0 Kudos