Menu
HavencroftKev
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded to Virgin 360 on the Ultimate Oomph but don't need the extra boxes.

Hi Guys, I was paying £95 a month for what was for one V6 box with the Sky Sports and Sky Movies collection, weekend calls and 213mbps broadband. 

So it seemed a no brainer when I was offered the Ultimate Oomph bundle for just £4 more with the Virgin 360, anytime calls, 516mbps and an unlimited calls, text and data sim.

However, I do not require the extra TV boxes that come with the package as I only have one TV.  So could my package be made even cheaper taking this into account?

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded to Virgin 360 on the Ultimate Oomph but don't need the extra boxes.

No, you can’t subtract function from an Oomph bundle to get it cheaper.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
HavencroftKev
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded to Virgin 360 on the Ultimate Oomph but don't need the extra boxes.

That what I thought, I am not to bothered, I will just have two redundant boxes laying around.
0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You’ll only have one redundant box, the TV 360 mini box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos