cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to 360 but have lost previous purchases. .

Shaunt12
Joining in

I recently upgraded to 360 from our old Virgin box but have only just discovered that we've lost our previously purchased films.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Shaunt12, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

Can you complete sign out of the app and sign back into see if anything changes? 

When did you switchover? Has this been resolved since posting on Thursday?

Chris. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

TV360 is a complete change from TiVo/V6, and your account has also been migrated from one platform to another.

I suspect this is just another side-effect of that, assuming you're referring to PPV-OnDemand purchases.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Having been with Virgin for a couple of years we decided to remain with them but upgrade our tech. We got the new 360 box and were told that we didn't need to return the old one. Nothing was said about the previous films we'd purchased being lost. I assume there's something gone wrong with the account information. Surely Virgin must have the capacity to transfer these things across from one platform to another. Either way, thank you for your response.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Shaunt12 wrote:

Surely Virgin must have the capacity to transfer these things across from one platform to another.

It's well documented and common knowledge that TV360 is completely different software to TiVo/V6, hence the advice that a voluntary conversion does mean a total reformat of a V6 or a physical box-swap fro a TiVo.

On the basis that you're talking about PPV purchases (are you?), this would need some clarification from the VM staff. If it's not PPV-OD purchases you're asking about it, then what is it?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for your response, and I apologise for the confusion. I had purchased the movie Top Gun: Maverick some time last year. Now that I have the new 360 box there seems no evidence showing that I have already bought it.

Thanks for your continued help. 

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Shaunt12 wrote:

Thank you for your response, and I apologise for the confusion. I had purchased the movie Top Gun: Maverick some time last year. Now that I have the new 360 box there seems no evidence showing that I have already bought it.

Thanks for your continued help. 

Purchases are through the Virgin Media Store so should still show in the app for that on 360 once you've signed back into it.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

I purchased the original Amityfille horror film while having the V6. I moved over to the 360 and the film wasn't showing. Checked it a few weeks later and it was there. Obvs a delay in adding it. Hope that helps

Hi Shaunt12, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

Can you complete sign out of the app and sign back into see if anything changes? 

When did you switchover? Has this been resolved since posting on Thursday?

Chris. 

Hi Chris 

Thank you for the feedback. I've only just this minute gotten around to doing that and it has cleared everything up. Our profiles are all returned to their pre-uograde status.

Thanks again

S

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know this.

Please do feel free to reach out if you ever need anything in the near future.

I hope you have a lovely weekend. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?