Menu
Mjohno
Tuning in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade

Today I did a tv&broadband upgrade over the telephone, which was approx 8 hours ago, I have had my new contract emailed to me. As of yet my tv package or broadband speed have not changed, can anybody help on this issue. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade

Hi Mjohno,

Usually upgrades made over the phone are actioned immediately.

Have you tried rebooting your equipment?

You can also try and force the channel updates on your set top by using your remote control and pressing HOME >  Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T>

go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels? > Refresh my channels list

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Mjohno
Tuning in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I have tried rebooting twice to no avail, the instructions you give, my box has recently been updated to 360 system so it’s different to what you quoted?
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Mjohno,

The post I made relates to the older TIVO and V6 boxes. I would have thought there would be something similair in the 360 menus/settings. Unfortunately my equipment hasn't been updated yet so I'm afraid I can't help furhter.

There is a dedicated  Virgin_TV_360  forum, however I haven't seen any instructions there for your problem.

Since it's a new box there isn't much help available yet, however hopefully a community member, VIP, or Forum Staff  that already have the new box can help.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Mjohno
Tuning in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks 👍
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello

When you upgrade it can take 24 to 48 hrs for the upgrade ti push through, if you check this morning you may find the upgrade has been done.

Regards Mike

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Mjohno
Tuning in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

All done this morning, thanks.
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Your welcome, if you have any more queries by all means come on back to the forum we do have a great team of VM staff members, VIPs and normal customers with a great deal of knowledge. Stay safe and have a great weekend.

Regards Mike

0 Kudos
Mjohno
Tuning in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I do have a question, I have upgraded to the new 360 tv this week. They sent me a remote and my original v6 has been updated to receive it, keep having problems with the speech sync being out, any ideas?
0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried playing around with some of the Audio and Video settings, particularly the Audio delay?

0 Kudos