cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Upgrade” to 360 not working and now all extra services not available

danncus
Joining in

Please help 

I’ve received a new router and two new remotes for my two v6 boxes. 
the instructions say to click on the upgrade app. There is no such app. Using whatapp I eventually managed to raise a ticket. Late morning today. Now I can’t pause or record and all apps and on demand are not working 

error code M63

there was some information sent to my Virgin email, but I cannot access my Virgin email. 

I real hope I’m not without all my service over the bank holiday!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's quite normal that, after receiving the new remotes - the "upgrade now" app should appear in a few days but your boxes remain perfectly usable as V6 in the meantime.

Now that you're getting an account-related error, this will need VM to intervene. WhatsApp isn't a real-time immediate facility - if you want an urgent response, you should always call in.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

danncus
Joining in

Still no better today. 

Been waiting for a response on the WhatsApp service. since yesterday afternoon.  

I’ve just about had enough of VM after 16 years they have got gradually worse. Every time there’s a problem they are impossible to contact 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's quite normal that, after receiving the new remotes - the "upgrade now" app should appear in a few days but your boxes remain perfectly usable as V6 in the meantime.

Now that you're getting an account-related error, this will need VM to intervene. WhatsApp isn't a real-time immediate facility - if you want an urgent response, you should always call in.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey danncus,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your upgraded V6 boxes, how are things looking at the moment, are you able to use the box as normal or been able to process the upgrade?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

VM has sent out an engineer who swapped over the boxes and installed them. 
all working fine now. 

That's great to hear and thank you for letting us know, we are so sorry that there was a delay to resolve this but we are glad the engineer was able to fix it. 

If you do need any assistance in the future please do let us know and we will do all we can to assist for here. 

Thank you again