cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to 360 message not appearing on V6

FrustratedTech1
Joining in

Hello,

Recently upgraded V6 to 360 and 1gig broadband. Broadband works perfectly, got the correct remotes but the V6 box doesn’t display the “Upgrade to Virgin TV 360 now” message on the home screen.

Can anyone tell me how to force the upgrade?

Tried over wifi, ethernet and restarting the V6 box. 

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

FrustratedTech1
Joining in

Hi, how do you enter this code? Nothing appears when I press the red button and nothing happens when I press the code after pressing the red button. It’s a V6 box and I have the exact same issue as above with the upgrade message not appearing.

FrustratedTech1
Joining in

Hi,

I have the exact same issue, how did you resolve this?

roy247
Community elder

Have you also checked in  Apps & Games > Upgrade To Virgin TV 360 Now 

When did you receive the remotes because if you don't start the upgrade yourself it will start automatically after 5 day's of receiving the remotes, if you have had them for longer than 5 day's and it's not started the update or the upgrade isn't in Apps & Games then it sounds like you will need to call Virgin to have them send them as they might not have been sent for some reason.

Thanks, they arrived on Thursday and I set them up today (due to being away until today). I will wait a few days then call virgin!

Hi @FrustratedTech1 👋 Thank you for your posts and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're having 😔

How have things been since you posted? Advice on how to upgrade V6 boxes to 360 can be found in this article here.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,
Daniel