cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to return 360

deltaflyer
Joining in

My mum signed-up for 360, without realizing that it wouldn't be best for her.  I've been trying to arrange the return of the 360 package, but with no luck.  I've tried calling 150, texting the WhatsApp number and I'm constantly being told different things by different people.

One person said that we'd be texted/emailed with a collection date.

Another said that they were posting a returns label and bag that I could take to a post office.

And another told me they didn't do that.

I can't get to a Collect+ point and I'm also concerned that those are only for returning old equipment for recycling, not new and unused equipment.  The last thing I want to do is get charged.

No one person has told me the same thing, so I'm either just waiting for someone to get back to me and there's a delay in that, or nothing is happening at all.

Does anyone know what else I can try, because I can get to the post office, but the Collect+ locations are in incredibly awkward places that I just can't 😕

1 REPLY 1

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @deltaflyer

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about your issue, I am going to drop you a private message now to investigate further. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs