Menu
Peggy3019
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv360

Hi, I'm new to virgin and was wondering how I pause live TV on one box then resume on another.

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv360

On the main box press Record 

On the mini box  Press My Shows and scroll down to the end and you’ll see the name(s) of 360 boxes you have connected

Select the mini box press OK  then choose the show you want to watch and press OK

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Peggy3019
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I may be being really stupid here but I can't find 'my shows' only shows that I have recorded or planned recordings under 'saved'.

I have tried what you said start recording on main box then try to start from the mini box but when I try to start watching from where I left off I get the option to watch live or from the start. Both options do as it says on the tin. Watch live starts from where the broadcast is (not where I left it downstairs) and watch from the start simply starts the programme from the beginning.

Neil

0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peggy3019,

Newapollo's my shows reference was to V6, first thing you need to check is both boxes are set to Fast start or Active start in Settings, System. If you want to continue watching on the mini box you need to press record on the main box before you can continue watching on the mini box.

Roy