Menu
floydysr
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tv360 issues

I’ve already commented on a thread regarding Netflix programmes cutting off with a couple of minutes to go.

Has anyone else had the following problems:

box gets stuck on a channel?

subtitles jam on, same subtitle.

subtitles won’t come on at all.

I have been in touch with Virgin several times and despite them sending reset signals, checking whilst the fault is happening etc, nothing has changed.

I am having to pull the plug and reboot the box on a daily basis.

My TiVo boxes were fine. Tbh, I have 3 tv360 boxes and two of them are fine, but Virgin won’t send me a new box to replace the faulty one.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv360 issues

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, floydysr,

Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with one of your 360 boxes. Have things improved since your post? 

Have you tried our online troubleshooter here:  https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-360

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
floydysr
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No it bloody hasn't 😠😠

I spent nearly 2 hours on the phone yesterday. Spoke to 4 different people.

Ist said they would transfer me to someone and then I got a message saying VM was closed... it was 3.45pm!

2nd put the phone down on me

3rd said that there is nothing they can do. The box is telling them there is nothing wrong. She wouldn't put me through to supervisor. Transferred me to Secondary faults.

4th seemed understanding but we got nowhere. Told me to hold the line for 3/4 minutes. After 35 mins I hung up.

The fault persists... having to reboot every day

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @floydysr

Thanks for updating us and sorry to hear that this issue still hasn't been resolved. 

What we can do for you is send out a technician for you to get this sorted, they may have a new tv box in their vehicle which they can replace, but they also will carry out the necessary checks to see what the issue is. 

I appreciate this may not be the best outcome, but please do let me know as we do want this sorted out for you ASAP and can appreciate that this is very frustrating, 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
floydysr
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Can someone get in touch and arrange a technician visit then please.

Issue is intermittent and totally without warning, so can't guarantee that the technician will find anything. Just hope that they have a replacement box with them... 

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your quick response, 

I will pop you over a PM so we can go through the account together. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @floydysr

I have booked you an  engineer and have PM'd you over the details. 

If you wish to change or cancel this you can via your online account at your order section. 

If you do have any more concerns please feel free to get in touch and I am more than happy to assist you.

Please do keep me updated on how it goes and hope everything is okay for you. 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

0 Kudos