cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv360 channel search

jonathanpye
Fibre optic

I don't use virgin tv much nowadays as there is nothing much of nterest, with the start of the new football season I attempted to select channel 555 from the guide  by simply pressing 555 on the remote but instead of moving to the channel the tv360 just seemed to increase the font of the guide for the channel I was on, bbc one in this case. Very annoying that enterring the channel number doesn't take you to the channel anymore. Anyone else find the tv360 behave in this manner

-------------------------------------------------------------
Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
Vip Volt Gig1 with Sky Cinema and Sports UHD
VM Telly Tablet
VM mobile
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Apollo, mainly use box for on demand sky movies and EPL ON SKY and BTSPORT, both in UHD. I was aware BTSPORT had changed to TNT however s I never recall the exact channels I use 555 as a marker channel to scroll from. Will use 531 from now on. I mainly use streaming services these days and as they are the UHD services I couldn't tolerate sky sports in anything less as the difference from HD non HDR to HDR UHD is quite obvious on a 65 inch OLED.

As I  hadnt used the guide since the end of the EPL season I hadn't realised 555 had become an accessibility style channel, that explains the behaviour :).

Thanks for your response

Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
VM Telly Tablet
VM mobile

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @jonathanpye 

It must be a while since you used the box.  Channel 555 used to BT Sport 4K years ago, it's now called TNT Ultimate and on channel  531

You can find the August channel guide for the 360 box < here> 

As you have discovered there is now an Enlarged TV Guide on channel 555 for users with accessibility issues (the same as on Freeview)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Apollo, mainly use box for on demand sky movies and EPL ON SKY and BTSPORT, both in UHD. I was aware BTSPORT had changed to TNT however s I never recall the exact channels I use 555 as a marker channel to scroll from. Will use 531 from now on. I mainly use streaming services these days and as they are the UHD services I couldn't tolerate sky sports in anything less as the difference from HD non HDR to HDR UHD is quite obvious on a 65 inch OLED.

As I  hadnt used the guide since the end of the EPL season I hadn't realised 555 had become an accessibility style channel, that explains the behaviour :).

Thanks for your response

Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
VM Telly Tablet
VM mobile

ozsat
Superstar

You can just press the MIC button and say the name of the channel you want.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Hi @jonathanpye thanks for getting back to us.

It does appear that you're liaising with a colleague regarding another issue.  However, do you now consider the issue you've raised on this thread to be resolved? 

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee

I can confirm the query is answered.

thanks

Jonathan

Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
VM Telly Tablet