cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv

Hoppy11902
Joining in

Hi I’ve read other user’s have lost all their recordings on their 360 box. We have a 360 & V6 and have just lost all the recordings on both ? Could anyone help with a reason please…

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have moved your post to the V360 forum.

PS. You either have a V360 box (running Horizon firmware) or a V6 (running TiVO firmware). So while both use the same hardware, the two are completely different. So when you migrate an existing box it changes from a V6 to a V360.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

Hi,

You say you have a 360 and a V6, is the 360 a mini box, or 2 upgraded V6 boxes to 360, if you have a mini box then that has no hard drive so all the recordings are on the main box, pictures below of a main box and mini.

roy247_1-1665833089880.jpeg 

Reece_MH
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hoppy11902 👋

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you have lost the recordings on your TV box(es). As mentioned by both nodrogd and roy247, you would only be able to have one software on your TV box, either the TiVo or TV360.

I can see you've spoken with our team since posting and have booked a Technician. Please do let us know how this visit goes, and we'll be happy to assist further if needed.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ